Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Business


Grabe! Matagal na pala akong walang entry dito. Madalas kasi ako magpost sa private blog ko and I forgot I have this daily kwento blog pala.

Anyway, I'm planning to put up a new business again. Actually I have started processing my business permit already. It's an education consultancy service, for those who are interested to study in Australia. I will be accepting applicants who are interested to enroll in Vocational Education and Training (VET) and English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) for the time being. A lot of people would agree that Australia is one of the best places to live, learn and grow. If you want a quality education and a good lifestyle, Australia's the place to be. My sister and her family live in Melbourne. For inquiries, just email me at auspathway at gmail dot com.

I'm trying to finish the education agent training course para mas maka-serve ako sa mga future clients ko. After that, I plan to take the formal assessment test to get a license. Help me dear God on my new endeavor.

02-5-12


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Kwento Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates